Mission and Key Goals
Ford Minority Dealers Association’s mission is to sustain, strengthen, and grow the membership. Our organization increases our voice with Ford Motor Company. Gaining customized resources to assist our members, and enhance participation with our dealer body. The Ford MDA strives to be a value added organization for our members.
Driven by Ford Minority Dealers
The Ford Minority Dealers Association Board of Directors aim to achieve the following goals:
- Ford MDA will be the catalyst to provide a united front to Ford Motor Company so your voice will be heard.
- Ford MDA offers you the opportunity to voice your concerns and needs to the Board.
- Ford MDA will provide the opportunity to be face to face with your Regional Manager and Ford Motor Company Executives.
- Ford MDA can provide assistance to attain the funding necessary for training and capital improvements.
- Regional and National meetings will provide you access to a large network of successful dealers.
- Ford MDA will assist in Minority opportunities for management development and dealer “step-up” opportunities.
- Development of a Dealer Investment Program or Capital Loan Program
- Development of a Candidate Awareness Process
Our Current Board of Directors
CHAIRMAN | Ray Fregia Jr. | Courtesy Ford Lincoln
SECRETARY | Merlton Brandenburg | Jorgensen Ford
TREASURER | Robert Valdes | El Centro Ford
DEALER COUNCIL REPRESENATIVE | Eddie Hall III | Royal Oak Ford
Anthony Gordon | Jarrett Gordon Ford
Luis Somano | Doral Lincoln
Jay Gill | Livermore Ford
Nicholas Varela | Allstar Ford
Carl Barnett | Paris Ford
PAST CHAIRMAN | Joe Chastang | Chastang Ford
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | AV Fleming
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | Dee Suber
CONSULTANT | Osvaldo Garcia, Jr.